My book, STOCKS for FUN and PROFIT ~ Adventures of an Amateur Investor, has been out since early November and I thought it would be great to hear from readers, your thoughts of the book and blogs so far. It has at times been the #1 stock investing book on Amazon.ca, and has also had reasonable results on Chapters.indigo.ca. Reviews to-date have been exceptional. I sincerely appreciate your feedback in order to make my blogs responsive to the desires of readers.
Would you please be kind enough to take a few minutes to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org your comments and responses to the following questions?
- Have you purchased the book?
- If so, have you completed it OR what chapter are you on?
- What were your favorite chapters/parts?
- What were your least favorite parts?
- What questions do you have? (These questions could make up topics for future blogs)
- What was your overall impression and comments on the book? How would you rate it?
- Has it helped you become a more confident investor?
- What are your overall comments on my blogs to-date?
I realize the last couple months have been somewhat turbulent in the markets. It is these turbulent times that create the best opportunities. My desire is to complement and reinforce the book with the blogs, to help readers continue to build financial success.
Thank You, in advance, for your responses.